Few things on this earth taste better than fresh, grilled lobster. So if you’re in the mood for a special evening to impress your special lady (or special man, we don't discriminate here at "Yeah, You Can Grill That"), give this recipe a shot.
2 lobster tails
1. Wait for your local grocery store to overstock on lobster tails and sell them at half-price. Alternatively, you can secure a high-paying job. Your choice (I went with the former).
2. Using kitchen shears, butterfly the lobster tails, cutting through the shell up to about half an inch above the tail.
3. Mince the garlic, melt butter, and stir together. If you don’t have fresh garlic, just stir some garlic powder into the melted butter.
4. Baste the lobster tails with the melted butter and garlic.
5. Place on grill, meat-side down, over medium-high heat and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
6. Turn over, baste again (be careful to avoid flare-ups), and cook another 2-3 minutes. The lobster is done when it is opaque. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, please be sure to click on the links below to share it! And don’t forget to follow @youcangrillthat on Twitter!