Everybody has their own preferred method of grilling corn on the cob. Here’s my recipe.
1. Peel off all but the last two layers of husk. Pull back those layers (without detaching them) to remove corn silk.
2. Soak corn in water for 30 minutes.
3. Remove from water, pull back remaining husk (again, without detaching) and brush with olive oil.
4. Pull remaining husk back over corn to cover it completely.
5. Place corn over direct heat. Cook two minutes on each side.
6. Move to indirect heat. Cook 15 minutes.
If you like this recipe, please be sure to click on the links below to share it! And don’t forget to follow @youcangrillthat on Twitter!