London broil is a really affordable cut of beef. It can be a little tough, but if prepared correctly, it can be tender and delicious. The key is in the marinade. Give this recipe a try, and enjoy tender, juicy, flavorful London broil on the grill.
½ cup olive oil
½ cup white vinegar
¼ cup lemon juice
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon onion salt
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 cloves garlic, smashed
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
2. Place London broil in a re-sealable plastic bag, pour marinade over meat and seal.
3. Store in refrigerator for 24 hours.
To grill the London broil:
1. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking to bring to room temperature.
2. Place meat directly over hot coals. For medium-rare, cook for 6 minutes on each side.
If you like this recipe, please be sure to click on the links below to share it! And don’t forget to follow @youcangrillthat on Twitter!