Looking for a great appetizer for your next cookout? Try this recipe for clams cooked on the grill and topped with a spicy garlic butter sauce!
Ingredients (serves 4):
4 dozen clams
1 stick butter
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic, stir, and cook 2-3 minutes. Add chili powder, red pepper flakes, lemon juice and olive oil.
2. Let simmer 2-3 minutes, then reduce heat to warm.
3. Place clams on grill. Cover and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Remove lid from grill. Your clams should be about ready to open. Remove them from the grill one by one as they open. Discard any that do not open.
5. Pour butter sauce over clams, serve and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, please be sure to click on the links below to share it! And don’t forget to follow @youcangrillthat on Twitter!