As our President knows, there’s nothing more annoying than not being able to find fresh arugula when you’re craving it. But when you do get it, it’s tasty and healthy – and it’s great topped with grilled asparagus!
Ingredients (serves 4):
1 bunch asparagus
1 bunch arugula
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Clean asparagus and cut off stems (remove about 1-2 inches).
2. Toss asparagus with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Wash arugula and remove stems.
4. Grill asparagus for about 6 minutes, turning once.
5. Remove asparagus from grill and chop.
6. Toss asparagus and cheese with arugula. Throw in some croutons, almond slices or other nuts if you got ‘em!
If you like this recipe, please be sure to click on the links below to share it! And don’t forget to follow @youcangrillthat on Twitter!