Serves 4. Prep time 5 minutes. Cooking time 8 minutes.
4 salmon filets
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tsp curry powder
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp dry mint leaves
¼ tsp crushed red pepper (adjust to taste)
1 6-oz. cup plain Greek yogurt
½ cucumber, peeled and pureed
1 tbsp lime juice
Salt to taste
1. Combine and stir cucumber sauce ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Pat salmon dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Combine all dry rub ingredients. Rub over salmon filets.
4. Grill salmon, skin-side down, for eight minutes, covered. Do not turn. Salmon is ready when it flakes easily.
5. Remove salmon from grill, drizzle with cucumber sauce, and enjoy!
For a delicious, healthy meal, try it with brown rice and grilled curry-spiced asparagus.
If you like this recipe, please be sure to click on the links below to share it! And don’t forget to follow @youcangrillthat on Twitter!