Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Ingredients (serves 2)
8 large scallops
8 pieces bacon
1. If you’re going to use wooden toothpicks or skewers, soak them in water for about 30 minutes before you put them on the grill. This will prevent them from scorching.
2. Lay the bacon flat, over wax paper, on a baking sheet, and cook for 12 minutes. Remove and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Wrap each scallop with one piece of bacon, and hold it together using a toothpick or skewer. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
4. Place over direct heat on grill.
5. Cook for about 90 seconds on each side. Don’t overcook, or they’ll be chewy! Basically, one they have grill marks, they’re ready to go.
6. Remove and enjoy!